SunPower® panels make your limited deck and rooftop space count by using their prime cells, the highest efficiency silicon cells on the market.
- 22–25% efficiency levels mean higher power production than standard silicon panels of the same area.
- SunPower® panels are shade resistant as each cell operates independently.
- SunPower® cells perform better than standard silicon cells in extremes of temperature and deliver excellent low light level performance
- Re-charging times are faster with SunPower® panels as energy conversion levels are higher so you can depend on quicker battery replenishment whilst enjoying your leisure time.
- Flexible panel surface means that contours can be followed to help you maximize space on board
Only SunPower® branded flexible panels are built in the same factories as SunPower® industry-leading residential solar panels.
- The SunPower® Maxeon® Solar Cell is the only solar cell built on a copper foundation. This makes these back contact cells resistant to cracking and corrosion when flexed or exposed to a moist environment unlike conventional cells which can fail or lose power.
- The substrate is constructed of high grade lightweight polymer materials designed to withstand high UV exposure.
- Stainless steel grommets and industry standard electrical connectors.
- Highly automated production ensures consistent quality.
- Reliable Manufacturer’s warranty backed by Total the world’s 4th largest energy company.
The Marlec Assurance
- Marlec is the SunPower® appointed UK Distributor
- We are proud to include SunPower® in our portfolio of our own and other trusted brands of wind and solar energy products.
- We are the UK’s longest established renewable energy company, founded in 1978. Contact our expert sales team at www.marlec.co.uk
- Copper foundation is nearly impervious to heat and humidity
- Durable cell design flexes in fluctuating temperatures
- Unique cell architecture performs better than conventional silicon in cloudy weather and partial shade
- Converts sunlight earlier and lasting later in the day than conventional panels
|PV Module Type||SunPower® 50W||SunPower® 100W||SunPower® 110W||SunPower® 170W|
|Part Number||CA-10/420||CA-10/421||CA-10/422||Module Coming Soon|
|Suitable Regulator Type||PWM or MPPT||PWM or MPPT||PWM or MPPT||MPPT Only|
|Rated Voltage(Vmpp)||17.7 V||18.8 V||17.1 V||29.4 V|
|Rated Current (Impp)||2.8A||5.9A||5.9A||5.84 A|
|Open-Circuit Voltage||21.5V||21.4V||22.8V||34.6 V|
|Short-Circuit Current (Isc)||3.1 A||6.3 A||6.3 A||6.15 A|
|Solar Cells & Efficiency||Prime Monocrystalline 23%||Prime Monocrystalline 25% and 23%||Prime Monocrystalline 25% and 23%||Prime Monocrystalline 25%|
|Power Temp Coefficient||-0.35%/º C||-0.35%/º C||-0.30%/º C||-0.30%/º C|
|Voltage Temp Coefficient||-58.9 mV/º C||-58.9 mV/º C||-55.8 mV/º C||-83.7 mV/º C|
|Current Temp Coefficient||2.6 mA/º C||2.6 mA/º C||3.5 mA/º C||3.5 mA/º C|
|Dimensions & Weight||653x556x3.2(mm) 1.1(kg)||1150x555x3.2(mm) 2.2(kg)||1150x555x3.2(mm) 2.2(kg)||1153x810x20(mm) 2.9(kg)|
Further Specification for all products
|Suitable for||12V & 24V Battery Charging|
|Junction Box||TE 1-21-2152049-1 with by-pass diode|
|Connectors & Cables*||Tyco (PV4-S) on 4mm², 450mm long cable|
|Grommets||Grade 316 Stainless Steel|
|Operating Temp Range||-40º C to + 85º C|
|Max. System Voltage||45V|
|Series Fuse Rating||15 A|
|*Mating connectors & cabels are available in 5m & 10m from Marlec|
|Warranty: 5 Year Power and 2 Year Product. No salt water exclusion|