Do you need a reliable and affordable remote power supply at off-grid locations?
If so, Marlec has wind and solar renewable energy solutions to suit most low energy demands.
Marlec systems can cut your business costs and here’s how:
- Installation usually involves minimal disruption to infrastructure
- On going costs of refueling or changing batteries over are eliminated
- Installations can be effected quicker and more cost effectively than a grid connection
Marlec renewable energy systems simplify and facilitate, here’s how:
- They can replace the need for power cables with a low cost, localized installation eg the siting of traffic safety signs at the roadside
- They enable installations at their optimum position e.g scientific monitoring can take place at the required specific locations rather than where power is available
- Off grid homes can generate energy on site and experience a more reliable power supply
Wind and solar energy occur naturally – so it’s free and automatic!
Our expertise in off-grid remote power supplies is second to none….
- Developer and manufacturer of micro wind turbines in the UK for over 35 years
- Over 100,000 turbines sold worldwide
- Over 25 years experience of solar panel applications
- Our advice is sought by field engineers to provide an energy supply that is reliable year round
- We combine the best balance of wind and solar power to automatically deliver the energy you need whatever the weather
We know that the field engineers who seek our advice rely on Marlec to specify and deliver a renewable power source that doesn’t cost the earth and we can help you too.
Marlec Design Process
At Marlec we design systems that incorporate our Rutland range of wind turbines and solar panels from our select range for our customers to ensure their power needs are realized. Working with you we will consider
- Average power consumption
- Duty cycle
- Geographical location
- Quality of site
- Operating voltage
Please download and complete the specifications questionnaire to start the design process.
How to buy?
Our solutions may be single technology based or a hybrid of wind and solar combined with our in house design and proprietary controllers. Call us to discuss your system and for a quotation on +44 (0)1536 201 588 or email firstname.lastname@example.org Why not Skype us: marlecengineering
Why is the Rutland so Unique?
Purpose designed turbine
- Marlec was the first wind generator manufacturer to design it’s aerofoil blades and generator specifically as a wind turbine to maximise power conversion.
Low wind speed start up
- We developed our stator windings without an iron core for low friction so a Rutland offers the lowest wind speed start up by far of any design.
- Reliable Components – We encapsulate the stator coils in glass fibre to avoid common stator failures
Simple, effective design
- We have a fixed the shaft reducing the number of rotating parts and the need for generator brushes. We use two single magnets moulded into glass fibre avoiding the use of multiple magnets glued into position.
360 degree free rotation
- Built-in slipring & low wear brushes give the unit complete 360º free rotation on the mounting pole for power transmission whilst avoiding twisted cables.
Quiet, smooth and continous power generation
- These features create a high inertia generator whose flywheel effect generates smooth, continuous power between gusts when other wind turbines have lost the power in the wind and stall between gusts.
More Power from less turbine
- Our flywheel effect effortlessly rides the gusts of wind to capture more energy
Tested in real wind conditions
- All our designs are tested in real wind conditions and performance monitored and datalogged pre and post market release. (Many companies quote outputs based on fixed wind speeds measured from vehicle top testing)
- We test and record results of every generator built