Thinking of Wind Power for your Boat?
If so take a look at the many benefits of fitting a Rutland wind turbine on board.
Our world leading range of Rutland Windchargers will save you money, here’s how:
- Running costs will be cut as you won’t need to run the engine as often.
- Fuel consumption will fall and engine running time will be reduced.
- No more need for expensive mains hook ups on your travels.
- Well charged and cycled batteries will last you many more years.
…you will enjoy greater freedom to use onboard appliances knowing your batteries are getting topped up.
Rutland Windcharger systems can give you complete energy independence on board, with their reputation for excellent low wind speed performance the gentlest of breezes will keep your batteries topped up.
Wind & Solar Energy are free and abundant sources of energy so once fitted you can let nature do the work while you enjoy the sailing!
Our expertise in marine micro wind turbines is second to none…
- Over 100,000 of our turbines sold worldwide, mostly to sailboat owners
- Over 35 years of developing and manufacturing the Rutlands in the UK
- We have led the field in voltage regulator technology with products that combine wind and solar charging, do multi-stage charging and reduce running time of the turbine when the batteries are full.
- Over 25 years experience of solar panel applications too and usually recommend a hybrid wind/solar charging system for long distance cruising
Which Rutland is Right for Me?
A typical best fit windcharger is:
Mounting kits, Voltage Regulators, Solar Panels and other accessories are available to fit seamlessly with each Rutland and are designed for ease of installation on board.
Call the Marlec team to discuss your application today on +44 (0)1536 201588, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or why not skype us at: marlecengineering