Solar Power is free
Solar Power can be used to provide free energy from the sun for many different applications. Marlec Engineering are experts in off-grid and grid connected solar installations with over 30 years experience in the field. As a distributor of a range of solar panel types for many different purposes, and with an experienced in house design team we are able to realise your goals whatever your requirement.
Solar Panels can be used:
- To generate power on boats, caravans and other mobile demands
- To charge batteries for leisure and professional uses
- To power off-grid remote applications with integrated Wind and Solar Systems
Specifically Designed for a professional yet affordable look for any leisure application with the ability to keep batteries constantly charged.
- Ranges from 75-150W
- Rigid frame & glass
- Mounting brackets for fixing to vehicle roofs included
- Aluminium Frame
- Transmissive Toughened Glass
- Plug-in 3m cable
This handy and lightweight solar car battery charger keeps your batteries from deep discharge by replacing the natural discharge when you are away.
- Powerful 2W (130mA) maintenance charge
- Plugs into a cigarette lighter socket
- Comes with 1.5m cigar lighter plug, 3m cable with clamps, and 4 suction cups
- Ideal for winter battery maintenance
These solar cells are ideal for school experiments and can be used to show:
- The distance and angle between the light source and the solar cell affecting the voltage.
- The distance and angle between the light source and the solar cell affecting the current.
- This light intensity affecting the voltage and current of the solar cell.
- The affect of the different wavelengths from different coloured lights on the voltage and current of the solar cell.
The cells are also usefull for classroom practicals and can be set up direct driving small low power devices or low voltage battery charging.