- No need to take batteries away for recharging.
- Silent, affordable and no need for noisy and costly eco-unfriendly generators for lighting, TV and other equipment on your caravan or motor home.
- Provides power for microwave ovens, laptops, telephones, and other electronics whilst you’re on the move.
- Arriving to find fully charged batteries on board enabling you to switch cabin lights on immediately.
- Knowing you’ll have fully charged batteries at your holiday home, even when you have been away for weeks.
Flat batteries are at best a nuisance and at worst a hazard. Now the problem can be easily solved by using the abundant natural power of the sun.
Not sure what panels you need? We recommend you talk to one of our sales engineers. We will configure the best suitable system that meets your requirements. – 01536 201588
|PV Module Type / Peak Power||Dimensions (mm)||Weight (kg)|
|5W||304 X 254 X 3||0.57|
|20W||559 X 381 X 3||1.2|
|30W||559 X 483 X 3||1.5|
|50W||483 X 800 X 3||2.04|
Spectra solar panels can also save you money on mains hook ups and depleted batteries. You really can just fit it and forget it!
Range of sizes
- 5 Watt, 10 Watt, 20 Watt or 30 Watt panels
- 10 Watt solar panels generate up to 3Ah per day in summertime, 21Ah weekly, enough to power a typical summer weekend’s cruising
Panels can be gently flexed to follow the smooth curve on a coach or boat roof
Rugged, durable construction
- Sturdy fiberglass shell protected by a scratch-proof clear Tedlar skin
Slim and lightweight
- No metal outer components to damage the surfaces to which they are fitted
- Each panel has 4 grommet finished holds for affixing
- The efficient and stable polycrystalline solar cells are encapsulated between 2 tough outer layers
- The whole panel is weatherproof and carries a 2-year limited warranty
Built-in diode to control current
- Prevents current from flowing out of the battery during darkness
- So you can connect Spectra panels directly to the battery
Simple and maintenance-free
- A solar regulator prevents overcharge if the system is left unattended for long periods or if the minimum ratio of 10W of solar panel to every 100Ah of battery is exceeded.