Winter or summer, wherever you are in the world
you can have the natural source for electricity!
- Do you have a need to run equipment at off-grid sites?
- Are you spending thousands of pounds annually on changing batteries at remote sites?
- would you like to stop the interruptions to service and inconvenience that comes from flat batteries?
Many customers find our in house specified solar PV systems hugely beneficial why not speak to one of our expert engineers today.
Where surveillance is needed at perimeter locations our solar and wind systems enable low power cameras and LED lighting to be installed without the cost and disruption of grid connection
Many commercial organisations require monitoring and transmission of collected data at remote places. Our systems can be quickly, discreetly and inexpensively deployed to provide vital information in the water and environmental industries.
In leisure applications solar panels can be permanently or temporarily fixed to keep batteries topped up and maintain continuity of service to fridges, lights and other on board conveniences.
Our solutions using Ameresco solar panels
At Marlec we aim to understand your system needs and tailor a battery charging solution to suit your application whether you need a solar “stand-alone” or “hybrid” wind/solar system incorporating one of our own Rutland Windchargers.
We will recommend to you a balance of solar and/or wind power to deliver the power to suit your needs perfectly, and at the most affordable price.
The Benefits of Our Solar Systems:
- Enable installations previously considered in-feasible.
- Cut or eliminate interruption to essential equipment service.
- Deliver real cost benefit.
- Proven, reliable and affordable.
- Maintenance free and minimal work to install.
To speak to a sales engineer to help you select the right model call +44 (0) 1536 201588 now
|PV Module||Peak Power||Dimensions||Weight|
|Ameresco 10M Multimount||10W||421 x 269 x 23||1.5|
|Ameresco 20J||20W||425 x 502 x 50||3|
|Ameresco 30J||30W||796 x 358 x 50||3.9|
|Ameresco 40J||40W||655 x 537 x 50||5.75|
|Ameresco 50J||50W||839 x 527 x 50||6|
|Ameresco VLS90-T||90W||1204 x 537 x 50||7.7|
|Ameresco VLS140-T||140W||1504 x 674 x 50||12|
Ameresco Quality & Features
- Proven technology so you can be assured that the panels are going to work and last for many years to come
- Highly resistant to water, abrasion, hail impact and other severe weather conditions
- Suitable for use in any climate
- Guaranteed durability and warranties provide long-term reliable power solutions
- 90% Power output warranty over 12 years on solar panels over 40W
- 80% Power output warranty over 25 years on solar panels over 40W
- Five-year warranty – free from defects in materials and workmanship
- 90% Power output warranty over 12 years on solar panels less than 40W
- Modern products that meet the highest safety standards
- Manufactured in ISO 9001 and ISO14003 certified factories
- You can have confidence that BP Solar panels are designed and built to a rugged construction with frames that outperform lighter weight models.
- Products are certified to IEC 61215
- Means your solar panel will provide the voltage and current well within the industry standards for a given performance rating
- Products conform to EEC Directives: 89/33/EEC, 73/23/EEC & 93/68/EEC
- Means that these solar panel will not interfere with any other electronic equipment including radios and mobile phones
- Framed modules are certified by TÜV Rheinland as Safety Class 11 (IEC 60364) equipment for use in systems up to 1000 Volts DC
- BP Solar panels are suitable to be used in both battery charing and grid connect applications.
- Listed by Underwriter’s Laboratories for electrical and fire safety (Class C fire rating)
- Solar panel solutions are highly versatile
- You can string them together easily to increase power or voltage rating, ie 12V or 24V
- Provides the right current for your application using single or multiple panels