- No need to take batteries away for recharging.
- Silent, affordable and no need for noisy and costly eco-unfriendly generators for lighting, TV and other equipment on your caravan, motor home or boat
- Power for microwave ovens, laptops, telephones, and other electronics whilst you’re on the move.
- A solar panel that you just put out in the sun when you need it rather than having one permanently fixed.
- Arriving to find fully charged batteries on board enabling you to switch cabin lights on immediately.
- Having peace of mind knowing you’ll have fully charged batteries at your holiday home or boat, even when you have been away for weeks?
Flat batteries are at best a nuisance and at worst a hazard.
Now the problem can be easily solved by using the abundant natural power of the sun.
|PV Module Type||Peak Power||Dimensions (mm)||Weight (kg)||Part No||Price|
|SpectraFlex 32||32W||1429 X424 X 5||2.14||CA-10/33||£339.95|
Not sure what panels you need? We recommend you talk to one of our sales engineers. We will configure the best suitable system that meets your requirements. – 01536 201588.
Amorphous silicon technology cells
- Spectrum splitting cells designed to convert very low and high levels of light to useable solar energy
- Very stable output over many years makes Spectraflex a great investment
- So flexible it can be curved round in either plane and direction. Can be rolled up to a diameter of just 30cm for storage and unrolled onto any surface during use
Generates up to 9Ah per day in UK summertime, 63Ah weekly
- Useful for charging batteries for weekend use
- Invaluable for topping up whilst underway
Rugged, durable construction
- Built from UV stabilised polymers, bonded and stitched to a cushioned backing material
- Efficient and stable amorphous silicone cells are robustly encapsulated so the module can be walked on in soft soled shoes
Portable and lightweight
- Ideal for temporary installation as no mounting holes need to be drilled
- Each panel has 4 corner eyelets for attaching with rope or bungee cords
- Can be rolled out flat or just hung facing the sun
- Simply stow it away when not in use
- The whole panel is weatherproof and carries a 2-year limited warranty
- Diodes are connected across each cell making the panel shadow tolerant. Therefore the panel can be hung over a boom or rigging and still operate efficiently
- Prevents current from flowing out of the battery during darkness
- Allows you to connect Spectra panels directly to the battery
Simple and maintenance-free
- A solar regulator prevents overcharge if the system is left unattended for long periods or if the minimum ratio of 10W of solar panel to every 100Ah of battery is exceeded.
- Spectraflew 32W fitted with 1m durable solar cable for ease of fitting.