The Marlec PV Home Energiser Kit
Grid connected PV systems for homes and businesses
Now you can use your rooftop to generate solar electricity and get paid ‘energy cashbacks’ for it!
- Would you like to cut your electricity bills and reduce your carbon footprint?
- Did you know that feed-in tariffs from April 2010 mean your solar PV system will soon pay for itself?
- Would you like to find out what they cost and how easy they are to install?
By choosing to install a solar power electricity generating system on your roof you can cut your electricity bills because the Clean Energy Cash Back Incentives (Feed-In Tariffs) or FITs will pay you up to 16p for every kW generated; and there’s more too because you won't have to pay your energy supplier for the energy that you’ve generated and consumed and in fact if you “export” any surplus back to the grid you will be paid a 4.5p premium by the supplier.
Like us, if you’re also concerned about the environment then you can make this investment with the added knowledge that for every kW of solar panels installed you will save 482kg of carbon emissions per year.
Marlec has been established in renewable energy since 1979 and has been a BP Solar Distributor for 20 years. This longstanding relationship and experience in the industry puts us in a unique position to offer the best in renewable energy solutions. Since BP Solar's withdrawal from the Solar market Marlec has maintained it's emphasis in quality by establishing relationships with Bosch, Schott and Hanwha SolarOne.
For homes and businesses we are providing a range of Marlec PV Home Energiser kits incorporating our range of panels because we believe these are the best long term offering and will enable users to gain both maximum energy and cost benefits. The standard kits start at a power rating of 500W and ranges up to 4kW and include everything your qualified installer needs to complete a professional finish at your property.
Marlec PV Home Energiser kits are also suitable for schools, clinics and other public buildings but where larger installations are required Marlec offer a bespoke design service tailored to your needs.
What is the Marlec PV Home Energiser Kit?
Put simply, it is Solar Energy in a box !
It’s a complete solar PV system ready for your qualified installer to fit at your home or business. Here at Marlec we have selected, manufactured, assembled and quality controlled all the necessary components your installer needs to ensure your system will qualify for the Feed-in Tariff which is scheduled to start in April 2010.
You can speak to our in-house experts with no obligation, so why not call us today on 01536 201588 or email us at email@example.com
Why a rooftop PV solar system is a good choice of renewable energy at your home or business…
- The electricity generated is used to power your appliances around the home and any surplus is exported to the grid. This means you will benefit whatever the time of year. Overall in theUK, up to 850 kilo Watt hours (kWh) of power can be generated annually from every kW installed and this can be either offset from your bill or exported directly to the grid
- Not only will you experience a reduction in your electricity bills but PV will also minimise the impact of rising energy costs over the coming years
- Solar systems have no moving parts, are noiseless and require very minimal maintenance
- Marlec’s PV Home Energiser Kits comprise of established branded components with a proven track record so you can be confident of the warranties offered
- You are investing in a highly reliable system which has a typical lifetime of 25-30 years and a government guaranteed FIT payment for 20 years
- An energy saving solar installation adds value to your property and addresses energy efficiency aspects of the HIPS when selling
- The PV Home Energiser connects seamlessly into your existing grid connection
- By generating your own solar energy you will reduce your dependence on the commercial electricity providers
- A reduction of your carbon footprint on the planet by 482kg for every kW of solar PV installed per annum.
…and there are good financial reasons to go solar now